If you don’t have an Aadhaar card you can interrupt much of your work. Aadhaar is used everywhere from homework to the bank. Currently having Aadhaar with you is very important. Many times when you apply for Aadhaar you have to face trouble, but still, for some reason, Aadhaar isn’t made …. Or wait for your Aadhaar card.
In the middle of all this, do you know that if you have any trouble with Aadhaar as well, you can now complain about sitting at home. Only let us tell you if you don’t ask. UIDAI, the authority that issues Aadhaar, can easily do the job of online complainting. You can also lodge Operator / Enrollment Provider grievances. If you have an Aadhaar Identification Number.
File a complaint like this
1. First you go to the official site www.uidai.gov.in
2. Here, in the ‘Contact and Support’ tab, click on the ‘File a Compliant’ option in ‘Greaves Redressal Mechanism’.
3. Here you will see a new webpage.
4. Insert the date and time present on the enrollment slip along with the Aadhaar enrollment number.
5. Now you enter the name, mobile number, email ID, PIN code city / village / town and select the type and category of the complaint.
6. Here you will also have to lodge your complaint within 150 words.
7. After this you have to enter captcha code and click on ‘Submit’.
8. After this your complaint will be registered and you will get a Complaint ID.
Check the complaint status in this way
1. To check the status, you first go to www.uidai.gov.in.
2. Here again, click on ‘Check Compliant Status’ in the ‘Grievance Redressal Mechanism’ of the ‘Contact and Support’ tab.
3. Enter the previously generated Complement ID and Captcha code that you have.
4. After this, you click on ‘Check Status’.
5. After doing so, you will see the status of your complaint on the website.
Complain on this number: If you want to register a complaint related to AADHAAR by phone, then you have to dial the toll free number 1947 for this.