International Business Machines Corporation (commonly known as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting company based in Armonk, New York. International Business Machines Corporation manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and applications, and offers networking, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnologies.
Since 1992 IBM has been operating in India. Thus, the products and services provided by IBM India cover all major industries including financial services, healthcare, infrastructure, automobile, telecommunications, and education. So, as a trusted partner with large service capabilities, IBM is helping customers grow and succeed in difficult circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Positions: Associate System Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Across India
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
- Graduation in 2018/ 2019 with 65%/ 6.5 CGPA
- SSLC/Xth, HSC/ PUC/ XII, Diploma or Equivalent – 60%/ 6.0 CGPA
- Also, No arrears at the time of application and joining
- Also, Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on the required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- So, Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Further, Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural standpoint.
- Also, Will design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- So, the Ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE FOR MORE JOBS