This weekend, PUBG Mobile will receive a new update to bump the version up to 0.15.5. Season 10, along with a bunch of new items in the game, should also begin to bring in an all-new Royale Pass. The new season is called’ Wasteland Fury’ and we expect inspiration from a post-apocalyptic era We also saw a number of leaks suggesting that we’re going to see a brand new weapon and vehicle a new team deathmatch map, a new character named Sara, and so on.
The game developers have posted on their official website the full patch notes, detailing all the functionality before the update rolls out.
The latest 0.15.5 update will be available starting on November 8th, this update will not take the server offline. This update includes around 0.21 GB of Android storage space and 0.24 GB of iOS storage space. Players are unable to invite each other on different versions, so please update as soon as possible.
Upgrade to the new version between 8 and 14 November to obtain:
- 20 Silver
- 2,000 BP
- 1 Blue Glider Trail
Royale Pass Season 10: Fury of the Wasteland
- All new rewards
- Requests have been relaunched and Royale Pass can now be gifted.
- The Royale Pass Upgrade Card can now be used directly in the Pass Upgrade page.
- Improved UI for Royale Pass
New Team Deathmatch map: Ruins
A new exclusive TDM map, “Ruins,” is alive: ancient old ruins concealed in a rainforest. With dense vegetation and winding roads, it is up to the players to go head-to-head with enemies and work together to set up a fortress!
New weapon MP5K:
- The MP5K is a portable SMG that only appears in Vikendi, replacing the Vector.
- The MP5K has a high rate of fire at 900 RPM and has outstanding anti-recoil capabilities.
- The MP5K has a base damage of 33 and can be equipped with all attachments (Tactical Stock, Mags, Attachments, Scopes, Foregrips, and Laser Sights).
New vehicle Zima:
- Zima replaces the UAZ in Vikendi (Vikendi exclusive).
- Although it is more challenging to operate the Zima in snowy terrain, it is easier to drive than other 4-wheeled vehicles, making it more practical.
- The Zima is slower than other vehicles but more resistant to damage and can be used for alternate strategies.
The Platinum and Crown grades have been given Tier Protection Card rewards. Players can earn one star for every 100 points they receive after hitting the Ace tier. With the number of stars, the symbol changes:
- Copper: 1-5 stars
- Silver: 6-10 stars
- Gold: 11 stars or more
New Player 8-Day Rewards: Updated 8-Day rewards for new players to add Finishes, Trails, Classic Crate Vouchers, and other rewards.
Companion System (Coming Soon): the Falcon.
Coming soon, players will be able to collect materials for the Falcon in the redemption event for free. Players can also get more Companion Shards in the Shop or from the Royale Pass to get the Falcon, Falcon Avatar, Companion Food, and other items.
New Character (Coming Soon):
Vehicle Engineer – Sara.
A new character is coming soon!
Vehicle Engineer – Sara
Her ability, Vehicle Enhancement, reduces the damage taken by vehicles when she is driving or riding in a vehicle in EVO Modes.
Changed Arcade mode availability
- Mini-Zone will be taken down temporarily
- Quick Match will be available at all times
- Sniper Training will now be available on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays
- War mode will now be available on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays
Team recruitment channel improvements:
Added tier and language requirements to team recruitments so that the recruiting player can set team-up conditions, e.g. only players at the Silver tier or higher can join.
Added a filter feature that allows players to view team recruitments based on mode/server/microphone and language.
- To demonstrate their recent rank, Clan member status has been applied to the Clan. It involves the outstanding results of clan members, the highest level first achieved better achievements/titles/ items, purchasing RP, engaging in specific events and granting Clan Perks, etc.
- Enhanced the clan chat by adding a sidebar to the clan member chat window and showing clan chats, group selection, and member status.
- A clan ranking portal has been added to the clan site that is shown for players who have not joined a clan so that they can access the clan rankings before joining one.
- Revised team rewards rules from Clan Training requiring at least xx members of the Clan to complete the reward selection training.
- Enhanced level 6 and the higher ability for clans.
Team-up recommendations for missions:
- Team-up projects are now supporting pop-ups that help players easily invite other players to teams, as well as prompt messaging, one-tap friendship and invitation, etc.
- Team-up recruitment can now be sent to the Clan Channel to allow players to invite more players to join their team.
- Support for Daily Missions, Royale Pass Daily Missions, and Royale Pass Weekly Challenge Missions.
- In the updates, pending Team-up invites will now appear.
Main Menu Improvements:
- The time needed to get in and out of the shop has been improved.
- For now, the Charisma program has been taken offline and will be relaunched after further changes.